The ARCHON Post Landmine
- – Great for training proper squat technique for those new to lifting.
- – Reduces stress on the body, especially for those that have mobility challenges or prior injury.
- – Ideal for either building strength in the quads and hamstrings either using power thrusts.
- – Ideal cardiovascular exercise. H.I.T.T. (High Intensity Interval Training).
- – Ideal for creating power. Particularly great for athletes looking to generate lunging power.
- – Full leg workout, while incorporating your core.
Single Arm Rotational Press
- – Learn to generate power and strength from lower body to upper body (Shoulders).
- – Great for shoulder strength and endurance.
- – Great Lat workout creating pulling force.
- – Use a rope, row attachment, or towel to change up the routine.
Bent Over Single Arm Row / Lawnmower Movement
- – Great workout for lats and para-spinal muscle groups.
- – Change up where you grab the Olympic bar to hit shoulders as well.
- – Incorporate legs for full body.
These are just a samples of workouts you can perform with a post landmine. From chest presses, shoulder presses, and your imagination may be your only limitation. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for on going instructional videos on using this great piece of equipment.
International Orders are responsible for duties and taxes.