How to claim a warranty – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your claim. Please provide your original order number/proof of purchase along with pictures/videos of the issue you are claiming so ARCHONTM can research and develop ways of preventing this in the future.
Warranties only apply to construction – Warranty may be voided for any product that is not treated correctly or under its intended use. This includes but not limited to product being abused, not stored correctly, no/low maintenance and mishandling by the user. Cosmetic damage will only be covered upon arrival of the product. Since we are in the fitness industry it is expected for cosmetic damage or wear and tear to appear after use for certain products.
30-Day satisfaction guarantee – If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to manufacturing defects or workmanship, you may return your unused product for a refund within 30 days of the delivered date. Customer must provide receipt of purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges back to ARCHON…or ARCHON can provide a UPS shipping label to the customer which will be deducted from the return. Customer is responsible for a proper shipping container and packing.
If the product has been used or is returned with blemishes there is a 50% Restocking Fee that will be deducted from the return.
If the product is returned new, no use and no blemishes, there is a 25% restocking fee.
Replacement parts – If item is under warranty, ARCHONTM will send a unused replacement part to fulfill the customers issue/need. Customer must provide receipt.
If Warranty does not apply – If the product/part is past its warranty period the customer has the option to purchase the replacement part that ARCHONTM will provide after diagnosing the issue.
- SLAM BALLS: SB-15, SB-20: 1 Year
- POWER CAGES: PC-A: 2 Years Bolts, Nuts, Washers. 5 Years Structural damage under proper use. 1 Year Rubber foot caps, plastic caps, Bar protection strips, Rubber washers.
- BARS: OB-MBB-86, OB-WBB-80: 1 Year Must be taken care of under proper maintenance OB-MG: 2 Years
- CABLE STATIONS: CS-WM 5 Years FRAME – Structural damage under proper use. 1 Year PLASTIC/RUBBER PARTS – Rubber foot caps, plastic caps, rubber washers, handles. PULLEYS. BEARINGS – Must be taken care of under proper maintenance. 2 Years CABLES – Cable covers (1 year). HARDWARE – Bolts, Nuts, Washers. CS-SP 2 Years CABLES – Cable covers (1 year). 5 Years FRAMES – Structural damage under proper use. 1 Year PULLEYS.
- STRENGTH EQUIPMENT LM-P 5 years Structural damage under proper use. TB-A 5 Years FRAMES – Structural damage under proper use. 1 Year PLASTIC/RUBBER PARTS – Rubber foot caps, Plastic caps, Rubber washers, Handles. 2 Years HARDWARE – Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Bushings.